The greatest concert ever (for me)

 Hello everyone and welcome to my second blog in this subject. Today, I will talk about my favorite concert and tell you a little bit about it. 

Well, this concert happened on October 13, 2019 and the protagonist was the band "Muse". Muse is a British alternative rock band known for their extravagant live shows. Its members are Matt Bellamy (voice, guitar and music keyboard), Dominic Howard (drums and percussion) and Christopher Wolstenholme (Electric bass, music keyboard and chorus). Besides, the band is known for fusing alternative rock with electronic music, providing a much more pleasant experience when listening their songs. 

In respect of the live experience, it was really exciting and impressive because the place was full of cell phone flashes and also the show was full of all kinds of lights. Another thing that I thought was great was that in the middle of the concert, a giant robot appeared above the band that made them looks like ants xD. This robot is Muse's pet and appears on all your concerts.

Thanks for read my paragraph, bye :).




Comentarios

  1. I've listened to some Muse songs, I'm not a fan but I like it. I love the song Starlight

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dont know about this band, but sounds interesting. Im going listen some songs of them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG the part of the giant robot. Surely it was amazing to watch!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite movie

The Last Kingdom an amazing serie