The Last Kingdom an amazing serie

 Hello everyone and welcome to the new post in my blog, today I'm going to talk about my favorite serie and why I enjoyed watching it so much. The Last Kingdom is a not very well known Netflix serie, but it is incredibly good. The serie is about Vikings (Danes) and the English people (Saxons) in which there are many warlike confrontations with a lot of religious character (It's set at a time when the country was not yet England as such, but both sides wanted to conquer the other). There are many good characters, but the one that stands out the most is Uhtred of Bebbanburg. He is a warrior of Saxon's blood but raised by Danes since childhood, therefore he is related to both sides. In the course of the serie, the life of Uhtred is shown and how he evolves as a character, becoming someone to fear.

In general, I really like action series, this is why I choose TLK as it combines shield and sword battles with the lives of the same warriors on both sides.  If you like Viking movies, you should watch it, the serie has 4 seasons and a fifth to come. I liked it so much that i saw it for the second time with my girlfriend and I enjoyed it like the first time. 

To be honest, I don't have a series in mind, I like to look for series at the moment and when I have time.

Thank you for reading my blog, see you :D


Comentarios

  1. I think someone recommended me this series haha for what you say it sounds very interesting although a bit long

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've heard very positive reviews of this series, for what you say mades me more interesting for see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! I didn't know there was another series of vikings!
    I think I'll see it as soon as I have time :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never heard about this series, it sounds very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I seems really interesting, I may watch it soon.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite movie