Summer plans??

 Hello everyone and welcome to the new post on my blog. Today I will talk about my summer plans, a topic very difficult for me since I do not think I will have any, with all this of the coronavirus pandemic, the plans to leave in the summer were canceled in my family. Therefore so that my blog is not so short, I will talk about my previous holidays xD. Well, the last time I went on vacation I went to Valdivia with my parents, my grandparents and my uncles. We had never visited that city so it was a new and quite entertaining experience. We visited the entire center of Valdivia and apart we went to several traditional fairs wherer we ate too much haha. When we left from Santiago, some of us went by plane (including me) and others went by car to be able to get around when we arrived. I really like the trip although it was not the first time I did it. The stay was amazing, we found a giant house all made of wood away from the city and we could see the nature around.

Now, in relation to a possible summer job, I am not sure, at the moment I do not need money and I do not need to do it but who knows. 

Thank you very much for reading my blog and I hope you liked that adaptation of the main theme :D see you soon.

Comentarios

  1. Valdivia is a beautiful place, I love Valdivian week (semana Valdiviana) and I love Kunstmann beer in this city

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never been to Valdivia but the tradicional fairs never disappoints!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Definitely in Valdivia you drink good beer and enjoy it hahaha I love it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite movie

The Last Kingdom an amazing serie