My future job

 Hello everyone and welcome to a new post on my blog, today I will talk about my future job and how I would like it to be. To begin with, I would like to say that I really like teaching and that is why I want to be a chemistry teacher in the future, I think that education is the basis of everything, that is why I would like tu contribute my bit to the civilization. I am struck become a university professor this is why I prefer my work to be indoors. 

Now, if we talk about travel, the truth is not something that i want too much but if the ocassion occurs it would be very nice, I don't regard myself a greedy person, therefore I don't care if I earn a lot of little money because, for me, it is a lot more important to do something that I like and be happy with my job.

Speaking now of studies, I have always liked to know as much as possible since I have always been very strict with myself, I want to finish my professional career as a Chemist and then start a postgraduate studies that interests me (there is still a lot to learn so I am not sure which one I like even more)

Thanks for reading and I hope you are fine :D

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can finish your studies and become a great teacher!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I think its very cool that you want to be a teacher, it shows that you have vocation

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like teaching too, the teacher are so important. If it wasn´t for my school chemistry teacher I wouldn´t be here.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. one of the things that I respect the most are the teachers. I hope you do well in your future.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I want to be a teacher too, but I want to be a school teacher uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That is a really good personal goal, I also thing that education is the more important thing, so if you want to do it, just go for it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really hope you can reach everything! You would be a great teacher

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I like your ideals, I think one of the most difficult things in chemistry that someone can do is making someone else loving chemistry, I really hope you to become a great teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love your words, I hope you can get that job one day, I think that you'll be an incredible teacher!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite movie

The Last Kingdom an amazing serie