A country that I would love to visit

Hello to everyone and welcome to my first blog, on this occasion I will talk about the country República Dominicana and why i am so interested in knowing it. First of all, what I know about this country is that it has tropical and sunny climates, perfect for enjoy an afternoon at the beach with family and friends. 
One of the towns that I would like to visit is Punta Cana, because it has beautiful beaches full of palm trees. Besides, has several tourist sides to know new places, practice kayaking (that I love) among other things.
To be honest, I would not like to work or live in this country, rather it would be just to vacations, have a good time and acquire new experiences to tell or remember. Another thing I don´t think I can live in this country is because it would be difficult for me to get away from all my surroundings.
I hope in the future to be able to visit this beautiful country and learn about its culture, places and attractions.
Thanks for reading and see you soon :P

Comentarios

  1. Its a nice place for enjoy a vacations. After this year I think all of us need a vacations in a place like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That place looks great, I like very much the tropical climate to enjoy the beaches.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I dream of one day going to the Dominican Republic and seeing its beaches.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. One thing that excites me about these places is the ocean. The water is so crystalline!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite movie

The Last Kingdom an amazing serie